Introduction to IPv6 for Service Providers (IPV6SPAM)
Who should attend
The Primary Audience for this course:
- IT Managers, Administrators and related staff at Service Provider organizations
- Cisco Account Managers
- Cisco Partner Account Managers
- Cisco Partner SEs
Students coming into this class need basic familiarity with IPv4 routing and switching, preferably at the CCNA or CCDA level of understanding.
High-level Objectives include:
- Overview of IPv6
- IPv6 Addressing in depth
- IPv6 Operations
- IPv6 Applications and Services
- IPv6 routing protocols
- Introduction to IPv6 Multicast
- IPv6 Transition and customer integration Strategies including dual stack, 6to4 and 6RD Tunnels, NAT64 and DNS64 translation, Large Scale Nat (LSN or CGN) NAT444, NAT464, DS-Lite, 6PE and 6VPE.
- Introduction to IPv6 Security
- Introduction to IPv6 QoS
This customized course on IPv6 addresses the knowledge and skill requirements for Account Managers, Technical Managers and others at Cisco Learning Partners and Service Provider companies supporting the transition from IPv4 to IPv6. The course covers the range of Cisco products and solutions pertinent to IPv6 in a Service Provider environment, including carrier grade NAT aka Large Scale NAT, global routing protocols (in particular, MPBGP) and the Nexus and CSR products. Migration strategies for a full range of scenarios are discussed.
Duration: 2 days
Prices (excl. tax):
- Sverige: 13.900 Kr
- Norway: 12.900 Nkr
- Danmark: 10.900 Dkr
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course option.
Time zone: Europe/Warsaw
Time zone: Europe/Sofia
Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana
Time zone: Asia/Istanbul