Cisco redesign CCNP Security
With market transitions such as the cloud, mobility, and the “Internet of Things” creating an expanded surface of attack there is a growing demand by employers for network security engineers with a thorough understanding of a holistic, end-to-end network security posture.
The CCNP Security certification validates the required skills that network security engineers need to design, deploy, maintain, and manage an end-to-end network security solution. In addition, the program provides employers with confidence that the certification holder has the skills required to plan and implement a network-wide security solution.
• The CCNP Security certification program has been updated to address market requirements for network security engineers who have a thorough understanding of a holistic, end-to-end network security posture.
• The redesign moves away from product-related offerings to solution-focused offerings covering the spectrum of Cisco network security products and how they work together to provide a comprehensive network security posture.
• CCNP Security certification covers the latest Cisco security products and has been specifically developed to provide network security engineers with the skills required to design, deploy, maintain, and manage an end-to-end network security solution.
FIREWALL, VPN, SECURE and IPS will be changed
*Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) v1.0 is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access.(Avaialable soon).
*Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) v1.0 is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls (Avaialable soon).
*Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers (Avaialable soon).
*Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) v1.0 is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) as well as Web Security, Email Security and Cloud Web Security (Avaialable soon).
New Cisco Security product training
For network security professionals looking to gain in-depth expertise on specific Cisco network security products, Cisco introduces a number of security product courses.
* Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA)
* Implementing & Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE) 3 days - available soon
* Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security (SASAC) 5 days - available soon
* Implementing Cisco bring Your Own Device Solutions (SBYOD) 2 days - available soon
How do I proceed with my ongoing CCNP Security Certification
1. The participant chooses to take one or more old exams before the expiry date of 21st April 2014. When the participant achieves all of the required exams before that date he or she will be CCNP Security certified for a period of 3 years.
2. The participant chooses the Mix & Match solution and combines old and new exams:
642-618 FIREWALL or 300-206 SENSS
642-627 IPS or 300-207 SITCS
642-637 SECURE or 300-208 SISAS
642-648 VPN or 300-209 SIMOS
Kontakta oss på +46841024680 eller email: email@example.comör att få reda på mer om säkerhetskurserna och våra BootCamps .