This course teaches you how to plan and design enterprise Aruba campus wireless and wired networks. Hands-on labs give you experience with network design from information gathering to planning and high-level design including RF Planning, Redundant Campus Architecture design, and Remote Access Branch office design. This course teaches Aruba Mobility Network Design for Aruba Secure wireless and wired network deployments using Aruba Best Practices on how to plan and design enterprise campus networks including designing for redundancy and high availability. This course is approximately 40% lecture and 60% hands-on lab exercises.
This 5-day course will help students prepare for the Aruba Certified Design Professional (ACDP) V1 exam.
Who should attend
Typical candidates for this course are IT Professionals and Network Architects who will design and plan networks based on Aruba wired and wireless products and solutions.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) and the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certifications.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Plan and design enterprise Aruba campus wireless and wired networks.
- Evaluate the requirements, and select the wired networking technologies for the design.
- Evaluate the requirements, and select the wireless networking technologies for the design.
- Plan and design an Aruba solution per the customer requirements.
- Produce a detailed design specification document.
- Recommend the solution to the customer.
Follow On Courses
- Determine Customer Requirements
- RF Planning
- Aruba Campus Design
- Wired Network Design
- Planning Quality of Service
- Very High Density (VHD) Design
- Branch and SMB Topologies