Employees who work in the home office learn targeted behavior tailored to decentralized communication so that the solution of important tasks is carried out efficiently and without conflict in all areas of the company.
Who should attend
All employees and superiors who work from the home office or in decentralized structures.
- master the communication to internal and external partners in their areas of responsibility
- support the communication and problem-solving processes with a methodical approach
- guarantee the communication flow and goal-oriented procedures in the company
- Communication basics for home office
- Eliminate communication hurdles in the team
- Virtual communication - efficient and effective
- Problem solving methodology
- Solve problems independently or in a virtual team