The 2-day Converged Cloud Fabric (CCF) Specialist course provides in-depth understanding and the technical skills needed to deploy and operate an SDN data center fabric based on Arista's CCF solution. The course introduces students to an overview of SDN and software-defined data centers that are central to the design and operation of CCF. Engineers are guided through the course, from underlying concepts to activities related to day-to-day operations and troubleshooting, with extensive hands-on labs.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for engineers with at least intermediate-level networking experience who are comfortable with the basics of networking and configurations. This course is particularly suitable for engineers who hold or seek to hold SDN-related positions.
- Understand the role of Converged Cloud Fabric (CCF) and SDN Data Center Fabric
- Access and configure the CCF
- Know the different access modes
- Deploy CCF
- Know the components of the CCF
- Describe the logical topology
- Learn about additional CCF configurations
- Troubleshoot CCF
- Upgrade CCF and deploy RMA procedures
- Analyze CCF
- Describe the CCF in depth
- Contact Support