This course uses lectures and labs to give you an overview of Google Cloud products and services. You learn about the value of Google Cloud and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into your business strategies.
Who should attend
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems, and data analytics or machine learning is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services.
- Define how infrastructure is organized and controlled in Google Cloud.
- Explain how to create basic infrastructure in Google Cloud.
- Select and use Google Cloud storage options.
- Describe the purpose and value of Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Identify the use cases for serverless Google Cloud services.