This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Who should attend
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Students should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language.
- Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implement Azure functions
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Implement IaaS solutions
- Implement user authentication and authorization
- Implement secure cloud solutions
- Implement API Management
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions