- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development (RHCOE-CAMEL-DEVELOPMENT)
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development is able to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on Red Hat® Fuse, Camel, and APIs.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development is able to:
- Create and maintain Camel routes.
- Consume and produce files of varying formats.
- Work with databases and the Java™ Persistence API (JPA) Camel component.
- Understand and use different enterprise integration patterns.
- Configure dynamic routing of messages.
If you’re an enterprise Java developer familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and responsible for integrating enterprise applications or an enterprise SOA architect with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration, you may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development.